RETURNS & EXCHANGE
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our products, we will assist you with a prompt credit or exchange.
- All returns and exchanges must be requested within 5 days of receipt.
- All credits will be applied as store credit. Credit card refunds will need to be reviewed.
- Return credits will be issued after the return is received and inspected by our return department.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with their original tags intact.
- All sale items are “final sale” and not eligible for return or exchange.
- All returns that surpass the 7-day return period (excluding manufacturer defects) are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have a Return Authorization Number (RA#) in order for the claim to be processed.
- We advise all customers to check their goods immediately upon delivery in the event a style may be damaged.
- All damage claims should be made within 2 business days of receipt of goods.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for all returns. Only damaged items are exempt.
- All sale items or discounted and ‘special order’ items are deemed FINAL and cannot be returned.
- All sales are not subject to a refund. Only store credit will be issued.
If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be cancelled. Cancellation requests will only be considered if made within the same day the order is placed. Cancellations require authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 20% of the value of the canceled merchandise for handling. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the “Order Status” section under “Status” after they have been approved. All sales are not subject to a refund. Only store credit will be issued.
To initiate a return, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and a Return Authorization Request Forum (RA Request Form). You MUST include a hard copy of a filled-out RA Request Form in the return package. We do not accept returns without a RA# and a RA Request Form.
For damaged items, please provide photos of the damages, style number, and invoice number in the initial return request email.
We recommend you to send your return via an insured carrier. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. Customers will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for delivery and exchanges, including rush orders.
If you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com.
Please include your Sales ID or Invoice No. in the subject line and the following information in the body: